- Are you involved on campus and knowledgeable about student resources?
- Do you have strong communication and listening skills?
- Are you a highly motivated self-starter with an interest in counseling or advising?
We encourage all interested students to attend our CAS Peer Advisor Information Sessions, where you can ask questions and get to know more about the program and the role of a peer advisor. The information sessions will take place in the History Lounge in Battelle 130 on the following dates:
- Wednesday, 2/15 (12:00-1:00 pm)
- Tuesday, 2/21 (5:30-6:30 pm)
- Friday, 3/2 (12:00-1:00 pm)
The deadline for application is March 8, 2012, so don't delay! Please don't hesitate to contact us with questions. We hope to hear from you soon!